Thursday, August 1, 2013

Moving

They say home is where the heart is and I believe I am living proof of that. We will be celebrating 10 years of marriage in 23 days and we have moved 13 times....14 counting the one we are currently in the midst of. I hope to one day stay in the same place long enough to really make it my own( well pinterest like) but until then home is truly where the heart is. So here I am in an almost empty apartment on the floor thinking of what my life will look like in a month from now. We are moving cross country! Wisconsin! We have been talking about moving for years and here we are actually doing it. I keep thinking of all the things Steven is giving up to move up in the company and provide for his family. It brings tears to my eyes to think of his love for us and for the best life he can provide for us! I am so excited to see what God has planned for us! I am really starting a new blog for family and friends who want to keep up with us and especially Hope! While I will update on Facebook with pictures, this will hopefully give a more detailed look plus as so many people have said to me.....write things down you will forget! So here is the current chaos!
But this smile keeps us going!
Until the next post;)

No comments:

Post a Comment