Monday, August 12, 2013

A mothers heart...

Just sitting in the car waiting for Hope to wake up from a nap and I can't help but think of my close friends who have lost babies and to think of the two early miscarriages I had. I'm so grateful for Hope. It's so hard to understand the fallen world we live in that is full of pain, hurt, disappointment, death, and so much more. I use to fear going to heaven. I still have moments where the unknowing throws me off but who wouldn't want to live in entirety without all those awful things. Who wouldn't want to love where babies don't die. I feel physically ill when I think of mothers that bury their babies. My heart breaks when I think of mothers that don't get the chance you nurse their babies. I am reminded daily of how blessed I truly am to have a baby girl who is so healthy. I pray each day for each toe and finger and for her heart and lungs. I pray The Lord will protect her so I can continue to watch her grow. I pray that I can be the best mother for her and raise her to love The Lord who keeps her safe. Thank you Jesus for this sweet girl you have I trusted me with! I would attach a beautiful sleeping picture but I can't figure out how to do it with my phone yet! Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment